Loading...

Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation, steadfast in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. ~ Romans 12:11-13


Nov 13, 2010

"God's Grace" Painted by Jennifer S-L

I painted this in 2005.
At the time was feeling confident that we would not be moving from our home in town so I painted it on the dining room wall. Sadly I was wrong, and we moved just a few years later.
As far as I know it's still there and the new owners are keeping it. But I can't expect it to be kept from harm forever.
From now on, my paintings shall only be on canvas or paper; not walls!!!
I guess this is why my Mother always told me not to draw on walls!!
I just wish I had listened to her!!!

Hoping for more time to paint again,
~Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP