Loading...

Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation, steadfast in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. ~ Romans 12:11-13


Mar 20, 2012

St. Joseph is always surprising me!

St. Joseph often has a way of reminding us of his presence when we don't expect it!  Yesterday morning, (on the morning of St, Joseph's feast day) I got up and searched for my regular tea cup. I had to have my tea!!! In dismay, I couldn't find it. So I when back to the cupboard and right in front I found an old mug with St. Joseph's image on it! It's one I bought for my husband years ago. I laughed to myself! I guess that was St Joseph's way of saying I needed to use His cup that special day!  St. Joseph is awesome!!!!  Yet another small thing that made me know he was with me!
BTW: I found my tea cup just after I poured my tea into the St. Joseph mug! 

1 comments:

 
TOP