Loading...

Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation, steadfast in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. ~ Romans 12:11-13


Dec 11, 2012

Wonderful Weather ~ Science Fair Project

We had our science fair a few weeks back, but it's been busy and I haven't had a chance to post about it. Well, here is the first of our 4 science fair projects....
This one was done by my youngest three girls. (ages 6, 5, and 4) 
We used this lapbook  I found on Homeschool Share to create their board. 
My oldest, Rachel, (14) also helped them with this project.


Three cloud types diagram:
Made from 3 cotton balls and this printable - found here.

"What is the weather today?" Weather Tracker
Made from a paper plate and this printable- found here.

I also have 3 more science fair projects to post. I hope to get to that soon!
Till then, 
God Bless.
~Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP