Loading...

Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation, steadfast in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. ~ Romans 12:11-13


Jan 24, 2014

Lights, Camera, Action!

  I'm testing how to post with my camera-phone, which Jen from Enter Under my Roof sent me for Christmas! She is so sweet! Thank you, Jen!
 So far (the last three sentences I wrote) I feel it's difficult, but easy at the same time. Hummm... Not sure...
While I test my camera, I thought I'd share my new pantry action-sensitive light switch (AKA: motion-sensored)! 
This little sweetly is awesome! Whenever I walk into my pantry it turns on the light. When I leave it turns off the light. I don't do a thing. Okay, I mean I don't do a thing to turn on the light! I do have to get the stuff I need from the pantry. Sadly, the switch won't do that! 
Another cool feature is that it was free! Jon got it used from a friend at work. So the price was right!
My now-retired dad replaced the original switch which Jon added when he added the light. 
Now if I could stop hitting the switch out of habit, I'd be set! :-)

As for this camera-phone test run...I actually ended-up typing half of this post on my computer. Why? I just hate typing with those tiny buttons and Blogger doesn't let you choose from your labels on the phone. On the upside, It was VERY easy to add pictures to the post!

I hope to give a blog post update soon on life and all the craziness we've had. Actually, if you were going off my recent blog posts alone you were probably thinking to yourself, "Pantry? When did you get a pantry?" And since I never shared that piece of AWESOME information I'm sure it would be confusing!  I'll update when I can!
I was hoping this camera-phone would make that easier. I do think it may make future picture posts easier! 

Till then, God Bless!
~Jennifer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
TOP