Loading...

Do not grow slack in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in tribulation, steadfast in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the holy ones, exercise hospitality. ~ Romans 12:11-13


Feb 9, 2014

Clean Off the Snow and Ice From Your Cars {Totally!}

I've heard of this type of thing , but this is BAD!!
Have you ever driven down the road and had a piece of ice fly at you from the car in front of you? I have! It can be scary, but this is nasty....
This picture was sent to my husband from a guy he works with. Jon's co-worker was driving with his pregnant wife in the passenger seat, when a chunk of ice flew off the roof of the car in front of them.
Luckily, they are all safe!
But, for safety sake, please take the time to clean your cars (roof and all)  before you drive them!

2 comments:

  1. This is so important! Thank you for posting. Praises be to God that they are all safe. It must have been so frightening!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! I was just in shock when my husband, Jon, told me about it! I just kept thinking of his pregnant wife getting hit! God blessed them!

      Delete

 
TOP